So I kind of broke my promise to not add anything new, and added a new example. This one deals with per-pixel bump mapping. It will be included in the next round of bug fixes for Gorgon (of which there are many). I’ve put up a screen shot of it in action, although it really needs to be seen in its fully animated glory to get the full effect.
As I said there are many bug fixes that have been implemented in Gorgon and I’ll package and distribute another release by the end of the month (I want to be sure to catch as many as possible). None of them are show stoppers, just annoyances. You can easily keep up to date by grabbing the code from the sub version repository on the google code page. I’m aiming for the end of the month for a release unless I find a really major bug, so it’s entirely possible that it could come sooner. But the way things are looking, it looks like I’ll stay on schedule.
As always, I’ll keep all two of us posted.
Edit: I just encountered a bug with the 220.127.116.11 installer. If you attempt to install the source code it’ll complain about installing x64 components if you’re using an x86 version of Windows. Just deselect “Install Source” before installing. If you need the source, you can get it from the subversion repository. Sorry about that, I’ll get that straightened out with the next release.